BLUEBERRY & CHICKEN LARGE DOG HEMP TREATS
Ultra-high performance organic hemp extract formulated for active dogs. The PureKana hemp pet line was created with your furry friends in mind! Our proprietary treats are designed to enhance the powerful effects of hemp extract for your large dog. We use homemade recipes, baked fresh in our kitchen. Your pet will love the taste of our Blueberry & Chicken or Peanut Butter & Pumpkin treats!
PEANUT BUTTER & PUMPKIN LARGE DOG HEMP TREATS
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- All-Natural – 3.25oz
- 20 Treats per Bag
Common uses for pet hemp treats include:
- Separation anxiety
- Anxiety from noises
- Car rides
- Mobility issues
- Digestive system and nausea
- Aging and wellness
- Skin and coat renewal
* All of our hemp pet treats are formulated in the USA, free of artificial colors or preservatives, delicious tasting, non-toxic, zero THC, non-addictive, non-GMO, safe and effective, Gluten free, Soy free and Wheat free. This product is not intended to diagnose or cure any disease. This product is not approved or regulated by the FDA.
UNDERSTANDING THE EFFECTS OF CBD DOG TREATS FOR ANXIETY
Some people might bat an eye when mentioning the use of CBD dog treats for anxiety, but did you know that dogs respond to things like fear, stress, and anxiety just like humans do? In fact, day-to-day stress and separation anxiety is known to promote poor behavior, and may even lead to significant, long-term ailments.
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS OF PUREKANA HEMP DOG TREATS:
- Therapeutic and nutritional alternative to conventional, unhealthy dog treats and biscuits
- Gluten free, Soy free, Dairy free
- 100% natural homemade PureKana recipe
CBD DOG TREATS: DO THEY WORK?
Because they possess nearly an identical endocannabinoid system as human beings, dogs (and indeed all vertebrate animals) are able to respond to the physiological and medicinal benefits of active hemp compounds such as CBD. As such, hemp dog treats may be a wonderful, safe way to implement a daily health and nutrition routine into your pet’s lifestyle.
Things like loud noises, long-distance traveling, plane rides, long car rides, kennel time, and separation anxiety are all potentially anxiety-inducing experiences for your pup that may be able to help be relieved with an active, hemp-based CBD treat.
Additionally, other conditions such as digestive problems, fur and skin ailments, nausea/appetite loss, arthritis, and decreased mobility due to old age all may be able to respond to the therapeutic effects of cannabidiol when you buy hemp dog treats.